Saturday, June 23, 2007

Even Boston area Hospital CEO has Blog

On my commute home last night, the WBZ radio talk show hosted Paul Levy, CEO and President of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. According to Paul, he is the only hospital CEO in the Boston area who has a blog and is willing to comment on the pros and cons of "Running a Hospital". I thought this site would be worth sharing since many of us are involved in the health care field. http://runningahospital.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Chris said...

I learned of Paul's blog in one of my last classes and I check it out every once in a while. I think he is a very different type of CEO (different in a good way) and they are fortunate to have him!

posted by JoAnn said...

I agree with Chris, I enjoy reading Paul Levy's blog.