Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Four Hour Work Week

While getting ready to go to Catherine's class this morning, a television clip came on by the author of the "Four Hour Work Week". How can some people accomplish so much in so little time? I began to think about all the hours spent preparing for work, the actual commute, and time management while at work. How can we eliminate extraneous tasks that allow us to spend more time enjoying what we really want to do? After all, "life is short".
http://lifedev.net/2007/04/review-the-4-hour-workweek/

5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

I think that the 4 hour work week would work for all baby boomers.

Eileen said...

Being more efficent truly is not always more effective. Great info--wouldn't we all love a 4hour work week

Chris said...

It was very nice meeting you and listening to your presentation. You did a great job, you are a soothing presenter. It is very easy to listen to you. Maybe I will see you in anouther class. Good luck with your blog!

Linda's Blog said...

Four Hour work week, WOW! I am not sure that I am ready for that but the idea of a reduced work week is appealing. Good luck with your blog and it was really nice meeting you. Join us at MEEI for more classes when they are offered, it would be great to have you!

Catherine said...

four hours - I can't even imagine it since I spend at least several times over that teaching in classes but I think the premise is good and I'm going to read more about it...
happy 4th...